Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Spirit of the Season is Anger

So I saw The Spirit, the new comic book movie that got profoundly negative reviews. Well, let me tell you something: those reviews were wrong. The Spirit is so much worse than they let on. We're talking future legend of badness. In fact, it was so bad that it resurrected an equally terrible podcast: REDUNBECK RADIO~! That's right, I busted out the old voice recorded and rambled and ranted and raved for thirty minutes and I didn't even scratch the surface. This movie will get written up once it comes out on DVD, but for now heed my warning: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SEE THE SPIRIT. IT'S SHITTY.

To download as an MP3, click here

2 comments:

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic said...

After everything I've seen and heard about this movie, it's now made "The List," that being a list of films I refuse to watch until I can pick them up cheap enough to review them. It's just behind "Southland Tales," but ahead of "Punisher: War Zone."

Redunbeck said...

I don't care how cheap it is; I don't care if it's free. Hell, I don't care if someone pays you to take it from them. It's still too much to pay to see this movie. There has rarely been anything this bad released to a cinema.