Monday, June 15, 2009

Fucking Hell, and Hell Fucking Yeah

Well, after battling with Norton Internet Security, which actually went HAL 9000 on me and started blocking my internet access when I wouldn't buy the upgrades it wanted me too (and then actually refused to be uninstalled!), I finally have a reliable internet connection again. You'd think that would mean this month's reviews would finally go up, but no. One, I'm too angry to be bothered doing all that formatting right now and secondly, and more importantly, the reviews I wrote this month are terrible and will never see the light of day. Turns out I cannot make Mannequin and Mannequin 2 funny in written word. What an epic fail that you will never know.

To make up for this, I will instead be presenting an impromptu review sometime this week. Inspired by a recent episode of The Nostalgia Critic, I immediately tracked down "TMNT: Coming Out of Their Shells: the Tour", and if the making of tape they reviewed over there was bad, the show itself is an all-time epic of wonderfully terrible cheese from my childhood that so floored me when I saw it (which would be all of three hours ago, admittedly) that I immediately knew I HAD to write about it and spread the joy. And if all goes well, this will be a video-laden bonanza for full effect. So keep an eye out for that!

No comments: